WHITE WATER RAFTING
The Zambezi River in the Batoka Gorge was first navigated in 1981 and over the years the Rapids were named – some fearsome in nature, others fearsome in name!
The white water rafting below the Victoria Falls is commonly recognized as the best Grade 5 white water rafting in the World. Raft the biggest white water rapids in the World at Victoria Falls. Raft below the Victoria Falls along the mighty Zambezi River. The Zambezi River plummets 105 yards from the top of the Victoria Falls into the Batoka Gorge. This is where the fun begins. Enjoy an exhilarating day rafting the mighty Zambezi River as you negotiate the Grade 5 rapids along the way. Your professional river guides will steer you on an unforgettable journey through the formidable rapids of the mighty Zambezi.
It does not get much better than this!
Go in search of these highly endangered species on a Rhino Search Safari Victoria Falls. Search for Rhino on a specialized safari vehicle. The sheer magnitude of these magnificent animals will leave you awestruck! This interactive Rhino search safari will get you up close to these amazing mammals.
The Rhino Search Safari takes place on the Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve which is situated a convenient 10 minute drive fro Victoria Falls Town. The reserve is home to the Big Five. Guided by knowledgeable rangers you will go in search of the endangered Rhino and experience the sights, sounds and smells of Africa. The morning Rhino search safari concludes with a bush breakfast. The afternoon Rhino search safari is never complete without a stop with some snacks and drinks as you watch the sun set behind the Africa bush.
Details of the day:
- Pick up at your accommodation in Victoria falls.
- Transfer to David Livingstone Safari Lodge > G4 National park Gate – approx. 15-20 mins.
- Safari vehicles max capicity is 5 guests plus guide and driver and Zawa scout: total 8 pax
- On meeting at G4 National park Gate, engage with Zawa scout then drive to suitable location within park
- No bright coloured clothing are advised but bush friendly attire is encouraged.
- The Guide will give a full briefing on what you can expect to see, how to get the most from the Walk and most importantly the Do`s and Don’ts whilst walking.
- Walk itself is 2/3 hours at leisurely pace through the MOSI OA Tunya National park , this includes tracking the white rhino as well as taking in all our park has to offer with our guide/s with multiple years of experience sharing their wealth of knowledge.
- The walking will done at a leisurely pace set by yourselves and you can stop as frequently as you wish, to ask questions and discuss any aspect that particularly interests you. The guide will find the White Rhino and track as much of the large game as possible.
- Walk ends with light refreshments and homemade cakes by the river side.
NB: Each group is accompanied by an armed Escort Scout supplied by the Zambia Wildlife Authority. The group size and number of groups has been determined to create the minimum of impact on the animals and environment The Escort Scout is for the protection of the clients from potentially dangerous animals
LOCAL VILLAGE TOUR
On a Victoria Falls Village Tour you will be amazed as you enter a different world, where a way of life continues as it has done for centuries, enabling you to go back in time.
On a Victoria Falls Village Tour you will visit an authentic African village which is a 20 minute drive from Victoria Falls town. At the village you are given the opportunity to interact with the local villagers going about their daily tasks. The Victoria Falls village tour enables you to see rural life first hand. Visit rural homes and see people tending their fields and possibly getting the chance to help in some of the day-to-day chores.